Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Exhausted

So for the past three days or so, I've been on Facebook checking out the millions of cloth diaper pages! Wow. There are a ton. It's amazing. They are always giving things away, having competitions. It's great. I haven't yet won anything, but I've learned a lot and found some new products that I will be trying out when I get some extra money. (Extra money? Ehhh. Better not wait until I get that...who EVER has extra money? Bill Gates? Donald Trump? Bad wording there.) I will wait until the next pay check...? That sounds better. LOL.

Wool dryer balls, Pure Bebe Super Stars, many different kinds of cloth diapers. It's incredible. I feel like I've been introduced to another world! LOL.

pureMotherhood
Pure Bebe
My Baby Pumpkin
I <3 Fluff
Sew Funky Baby Slings
Happy Cotton Tails
Urban Sprout Baby Boutique
Huckleberry Baby Shop
Doopsy
Sweet Bottoms Baby Boutique
Sew Crafty Baby Cloth Diapers
Mommy Secrets
The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
Top to Bottom Baby Boutique
Little Lady Designs
Cloth Diapers, Inc.
Chubby Cherubs Cloth Diaper Naturals
Rumparooz
BumGenius


All of these can be found on FACEBOOK! Check them out, and if you do, make sure you tell them I sent you. They are always giving things away! Totally worth a look! Good luck.

1 comment: