Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday

So it's just Sunday. My husband and I took our kids to the Sports park. Grayson and I hung out in the shade, and Kendall and Jeremy played! She played her first quarter of mini golf! LOL. She was bored about 6 holes in. 2 year old, go figure. So we decided to take her on the water bumper boats. That would have been fun if my parents or siblings were there with us, but it was just Kendall and her dad....so fairly boring. Haha, I was just thinking. I have this cousin, who I haven't seen in years but speak to on Facebook. We live (I believe) about 12 blocks from each other (I don't know where she lives...but I've told her my address and she said she was close by) So, anyhow...we have been trying to get together out at my mom's house for months. Literally. This girl says she will be somewhere, and swears to it...she *supposedly* has everything ready and then BAM at the last minute something awful and drastic happens and she can't make it. The first time we were supposed to get together, she had a seizure and wet her pants, almost wrecked her car but her son managed to save them by grabbing the wheel. She had to go back home and change and head to the hospital to make sure she was fine. Another time, she thought she was pregnant. And she was super sick because of it. Then a week later, we find out she "miscarried". One time her son got REALLY sick at the VERY last minute. Another time, well no I can't remember her excuse for that one. She has promised to stop over on this day and that day. Never shows. She says she owns many businesses, owns and rents out homes, has a dealer ship, has a body shop, etc etc. She was going to adopt this baby, but then decided against it because the baby has medical problems, all of a sudden. Bad ones.? WTF is all that is running through my head. I told her that my family doesn't care whether you are rich or poor, married or single, living large or just living...it doesn't matter to us. We would just like to see you once in a while because we are family. That's about the time I stopped hearing from her. Then about a week or so later, after I talked to her son ONLINE a few times and she is talking to me again. It's weird. All around weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment