Monday, July 12, 2010

Interesting....

So I just wanted a daily place to jot down the every day stuff that happens. A small record of what the kids did, and how sane I was for the day. Haha. I'm 24, living in Pennsylvania, married to a great guy, with two beautiful little kids!! Kendall, she's two, and has a personality you can't help but love. Grayson, he's 7 weeks, although he doesn't look it, he's wearing 6 month clothing already. I'm a control freak. Literally...so much so that I was watching a DVR'ed Friday Night Lights last night..and I got to thinking. There is a girl on this show, in tenth grade, who is pregnant...she barely knows the dad but he is willing to support her in any way he can, her mother is pro abortion (because the same thing happened to her and she has been struggling with her 'mistake' ever since). So I get to thinking about what I would do if my daughter came to me with abortion on her mind. I can only hope that the way I raise her will give her the same opinion on the topic as I have, abortion is NOT an option. I mean that would be my grandbaby. If she didn't think she could handle it with the love and support of her father and I, then I would hand her my all and raise the baby as mine. I couldn't imagine 'killing' an innocent (or guilty for that matter) person. I mean, that's a little life. How could someone do that? And then my mind jumps to my son. What if he gets into a position like that? Ugh the thoughts that were going through my head. I guess though, all I can do is fill them with what I think is the right information their entires lives and hope they will both do whatever is right in each and every situation they face. My husband thinks I am crazy for thinking that far ahead, but in my defense, these last two years flew by, what makes him think the next 15 won't, you know? So, that's what has been going on inside my head this morning. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment