Monday, August 9, 2010

Rethinking my blog

So my initial thought of having a private blog to rant and rave alone has gone away. Since I've started cloth diapering...I've been checking out several other blogs and can see that its fun to blog and interact with other bloggers!! So I'm taking this blog a different way..I'm going to post questions, share things i've found, and other things like that.


My first question for all you cloth diapering mommies and daddies :

If cost were not an issue, what cloth diapering accessory would you have?

What type of CD would you buy?

Thanks@!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm saving money to get a diaper sprayer. I don't "NEED" it, but it would be a big help!! As far as a CD....I just started buying Rumparooz prints - way more than I would normally spend but oh so cute!! Again, thanks ebay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. accessory?? Babylegs! I totally love babylegs :D

    my fav diaper is bg organics AIO. But if I were to buy another (Q is out of dipes) I would try the softbums. they look really neat with the adjustable leg elastic.

    ReplyDelete