Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting a little discouraged!

I've been working really hard (well not really hard...but harder than I was previously) to get people to follow my blog! I read all of these other blogs, by mom's just like myself and I just can't figure out how they do give-a-ways and have tons and tons of followers! So I'm over it. Read it if you want to, don't if you don't.

Today was a great day, and it's only 4:15. Haha. My daughter and I (she's two) painted bird houses today while I nursed my 2 month old son! The simply joys in my life! I adore it. The house is trashed...my husband will be home in 30 minutes...and here I sit reminiscing on things that happened just hours ago.

I noticed today...that while I thought I was addicted to cloth diapering...that other moms have real addictions to these things! Haha. I have 9...and today I ordered a Doopsy. I've been trying for weeks to win one, to no avail...so I said whatever. I bought one. Then I found out that they are still doing their video promotion. If you buy or have a Doopsy CD, you make a video, post it and they will send you a new one FREE of charge! What! So not only did I get 17% off my Doopsy...I will be getting two for the 19 dollars that I spent (which included shipping). Then about 4 hours later...I see the Rumparooz Facebook page post that they hit 2,000 fans...so 20% off! Gosh I just don't have the funds for deals like this! This one I'll have to pass on. If you are interesting in checking that out though...fan them on facebook!

I'm looking for ideas from other mommies. I was reminded the other day that having a two year old is a time to let go of life's worries and focus on the small stuff. Like putting stickers on my arm, or coloring my body with washable markers...or painting bird houses. So if you have any ideas for me and my two year old...we would gladly accept them!!

2 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE CD addict!! Kellyscloset has posted several codes for spend so much (around $25) and get a free one size diaper. I actually sell things on ebay just to support my habit :D I started out with a dozen prefolds and 2 covers and 1 bumgenius 3.0. Needless to say I hated the prefolds and currently have 35 pocket diapers thanks to great deals & ebay sales :)

    Don't feel discouraged! I have hardly any followers and I have no idea what I'm doing. I just write about whatever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I've seen the Kelly's discounts. Right now I am debating whether or not we have the money to do the deal from Sew Craft Baby...if you spend 50 dollars there, she will give you a 10 dollar credit. And if you post a picture of your little in their CD....you get up to a 6 dollar credit for her shop (2 dollars a picture) thats like a FREE DIAPER!!

    ReplyDelete